- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (division) separación (feminine) separation of powers/of church and state separación de poderes/entre Iglesia y EstadoMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (gap) separación (feminine)
- This finding was the basis for separation into the 2 groups.
- Elliott's thematic gear shifting and tempo changing make the album's separation into eight tracks largely beside the point.
- This genetic separation into two groups was also clear when working with the complete set of 306 plants.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (time of being apart) separación (feminine) 2.2 (estrangement) separación (feminine) judicial separation separación (feminine) legalMore example sentences
- Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation.
- I was asked to determine the value of the wife's pension and the husband's entitlement to a credit for payment of the wife's debt after separation.
- At the time of separation the wife had not worked outside the home for 17 years.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.