Translation of serial in Spanish:
- 1 (in series)Example sentences
- The journal begins serial publication this spring.
- Primary outputs are defined as publications in the serial peer reviewed literature, while the secondary outputs are taken to be evidence based clinical guidelines.
- It does not hold annual meetings or sponsor a serial publication.
- 2 (in episodes)(thriller)published in serial form
en capítulospublicado por entregas
- 3 (Computing)(input/access/interface)serial printer
en serieimpresora (feminine) serial or en serieExample sentences
- The controller can concurrently perform the data transfer to and/or from the parallel and serial devices.
- It is even possible to add servers with a click of a mouse while supporting BIOS-level control of almost any number of servers or serial devices.
- You will see a list of serial devices; note that some will be built-in on your motherboard.
- A serial processor executes each iteration through the loop, doing all the work.
- Besides, all neural networks at the moment are simulations that are written in software of an essentially serial nature which runs on serial processors.
- If it won't run on serial processors, then where is the parallel machine that it will run on?
- 1 (Radio, Television)Example sentences
- Each story in the serial would last a week, being spread over 5 weekday episodes.
- The success of this venture as a magazine serial preceding the book, has the writer planning a sequel.
- Fox is quite a rarity on television, as it is unusual for a serial of the time and of such length to have one author and one director.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.