- 1 1.1 (utensil) cubierto (m) de servir 1.2 (dish) fuente (f); (tray) bandeja (f) 1.3 (in restaurant) (AmE) camarero, -ra (m,f), mesero, -ra (m,f) (AmL) , mozo, -za (m,f) (CS) , mesonero, -ra (m,f) (Ven)More example sentences
- I want to thank you the waiters, the servers everyone was so nice and kind.
- If bartenders and servers are insufficiently trained, every aspect of the operation suffers.
- The set up crew stayed behind to act as servers, which gave the host and hostess time to interact with their guests.
- 3 [Relig] monaguillo (m), acólito (m)More example sentences
- Have you considered being a cup bearer, alter server, Eucharistic minister, and/or reader?
- The altar servers were Ashling and Niamh Farrell and Nellie Casey.
- He also thanked the choir, the reader, the collectors, Eucharistic ministers, altar servers and all present.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...