Translation of server in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (utensil) cubierto (masculine) de servir 1.2 (dish) fuente (feminine); (tray) bandeja (feminine) 1.3 (in restaurant) (American English/inglés norteamericano) camarero, (masculine, feminine), mesero, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , mozo, (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , mesonero, (masculine, feminine) (Venezuela)Example sentences
- I want to thank you the waiters, the servers everyone was so nice and kind.
- If bartenders and servers are insufficiently trained, every aspect of the operation suffers.
- The set up crew stayed behind to act as servers, which gave the host and hostess time to interact with their guests.
- 3 [Religion/Religión] monaguillo (masculine), acólito (masculine)Example sentences
- Have you considered being a cup bearer, alter server, Eucharistic minister, and/or reader?
- The altar servers were Ashling and Niamh Farrell and Nellie Casey.
- He also thanked the choir, the reader, the collectors, Eucharistic ministers, altar servers and all present.
- 4 [Computing/Informática] servidor (masculine)Example sentences
- When I go to the Macintosh, I can see the Linux server and access any file I want from it.
- Access to reboot these servers remotely was not part of our job description.
- Sales of storage systems, laptops, servers, software and printers jumped as well.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.