- 1verb + adverb (gain hold)(infection)if rust/decay sets indeclararseafter the operation complications set inuna vez que empieza a oxidarse/deteriorarseat last a thaw seems to be setting indespués de la operación surgieron complicacionesparece que por fin empieza el deshielo
- (before noun)(sleeve/pocket)Example sentences
- If the armhole is too high and the garment has a set-in sleeve, the fit can be adjusted as you sew.
- Shoulder width is particularly important in fitted garments with set-in sleeves.
- Other typical details include double-entry cargo pockets and set-in sleeves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.