Translation of setup in Spanish:
- 1 (situation, arrangement)[pejorative]
tinglado (masculine) [colloquial] [pejorative]
montaje (masculine) [colloquial] [pejorative]Example sentences
- He had been rowing for 12 years, five of them as part of the international set-up.
- Running a business school under a government set-up has its disadvantages.
- In a corporate set-up, the drive to perform better brings about stress.
- Was it a set-up by powerful but corrupt Saudis who felt the bootleggers had undercut their market or ripped them off over bribes or a share of the profits?
- The thought that this whole thing was a set-up crossed her mind, involuntarily causing her to grip her gun for reassurance.
- Is the whole accusation of racism just a set-up?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.