Translation of sex in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (sexual matters) sexo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [film/magazine] de sexo sex attack agresión (feminine) sexual sex goddess diosa (feminine) sexual sex offense o (British English/inglés británico) offence delito (masculine) de sexual sex partner pareja (feminine) sexual, compañero, (masculine, feminine) de cama [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (intercourse) relaciones (feminine plural) sexuales to have sex with sb tener* relaciones sexuales con algn, acostarse* con algnExample sentences
- These early ideas have had a powerful influence on our views of sex and sexuality.
- She did not wish to have sex with him and did not consent to sexual intercourse.
- He may be getting turned on watching them, but it's you he wants to have sex with.
- 2 2.1 c and u (gender) sexo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [chromosome/hormone/organs] sexual sex change operation operación (feminine) de cambio de sexo 2.2 countable/numerable (men, women collectively) sexo (masculine) the opposite sex el sexo opuesto the fair/weaker sex [dated/anticuado] el bello sexo/sexo débil [anticuado]
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.