- (bird)Example sentences
- Although the majority of shags, unlike many cormorants, do not normally wander far in winter from their breeding haunts, a small number make prolonged stays on the Norfolk coast.
- Throughout the isles you'll come across throngs of Arctic terns and both species of skuas, as well as black guillemots, gannets, shags, and Storm and Leach's petrels.
- These steep pinnacles are now part of the RSPB bird sanctuary populated by the largest Arctic tern colony in north-west Europe, and home to numerous puffins, kittiwakes, shags and fulmars.
- Other water birds include grey and mallard ducks, black swans, black shags.
- Again the attraction is bird watching, especially pied shags feeding the young birds in their nests, great crested grebe and large numbers of paradise ducks.
- The only creatures on the beach were some kayakers and some shags, and around the rocks some seals.
transitive verb -gg-
- (have sex with)tirarse a [vulgar]
follar (Spain) [vulgar]
coger (Mexico) (River Plate area) (Venezuela) [vulgar]
culearse a (Andes) [vulgar]
intransitive verb -gg-
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.