noun/nombre (plural shellfish)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (creature) marisco (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (collectively) mariscos (masculine plural), marisco (masculine) (Spain/España) to eat shellfish comer mariscos or (in Spain also/en España también) mariscoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Add any available shellfish or molluscs - abalone, sea snail, Moreton Bay bugs.
- They impact the populations of shellfish and crustaceans in their area.
- For the shellfish may carry an infection which causes severe stomach upsets in anyone who eats them.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- Fish and shellfish are still important foods in the current diet, as they were in the past.
- Small mammals, turkeys, fish, and shellfish were important foods, as too were hickory nuts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.