Translation of shellfish in Spanish:
noun plural shellfish
- 1.1 countable (creature) 1.2 uncountable (collectively)to eat shellfishmariscos (masculine plural)comer mariscos or (in Spain also) mariscoExample sentences
- Add any available shellfish or molluscs - abalone, sea snail, Moreton Bay bugs.
- They impact the populations of shellfish and crustaceans in their area.
- For the shellfish may carry an infection which causes severe stomach upsets in anyone who eats them.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- Fish and shellfish are still important foods in the current diet, as they were in the past.
- Small mammals, turkeys, fish, and shellfish were important foods, as too were hickory nuts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.