n (plural shellfish)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (creature) marisco (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (collectively) mariscos (mpl), marisco (m) (Spain/España) to eat shellfish comer mariscos or (in Spain also/en España también) mariscoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Add any available shellfish or molluscs - abalone, sea snail, Moreton Bay bugs.
- They impact the populations of shellfish and crustaceans in their area.
- For the shellfish may carry an infection which causes severe stomach upsets in anyone who eats them.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- Fish and shellfish are still important foods in the current diet, as they were in the past.
- Small mammals, turkeys, fish, and shellfish were important foods, as too were hickory nuts.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.