- 1.1 (sorbet) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sorbete (m), helado (m) de agua (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , nieve (feminine) (Mexico/México)More example sentences1.2 (powder) (British English/inglés británico) polvos efervescentes con sabor a frutas sidral® (masculine) (Spain/España)
More example sentences
- Sales of ice milk, sherbets, water ices and novelties continued to increase, but the very foundation of our business, ice cream, started to slip.
- Keep in mind that - unlike sorbets, sherbets, and most soy desserts - ice creams and frozen yogurts are a decent source or calcium.
- Fruit-flavored ice creams, sorbets and sherbets benefit from the use of vanilla because the ingredient can balance out acidic notes of the citrus or fruit product.
- The inviting assortment of goodies include acid drops, sherbet lemons, sherbet pips, coconut mushrooms, cinder toffee, Yorkshire mixtures, liquorice sticks, and lollies of all flavours under the sun.
- My granddad and uncle worked together in a sweet factory, so always had a healthy supply of coconut ice, jelly babies and sherbet dip.
- A sherbet powder was produced which could either be made into a fizzy drink, or sucked into the mouth, where it would likewise fizz.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)