Translation of sherbet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sorbet) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sorbete (masculine), helado (masculine) de agua (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , nieve (feminine) (Mexico/México)Example sentences1.2 (powder) (British English/inglés británico) [ polvos efervescentes con sabor a frutas ] sidral® (masculine) (Spain/España)
- Sales of ice milk, sherbets, water ices and novelties continued to increase, but the very foundation of our business, ice cream, started to slip.
- Keep in mind that - unlike sorbets, sherbets, and most soy desserts - ice creams and frozen yogurts are a decent source or calcium.
- Fruit-flavored ice creams, sorbets and sherbets benefit from the use of vanilla because the ingredient can balance out acidic notes of the citrus or fruit product.
- The inviting assortment of goodies include acid drops, sherbet lemons, sherbet pips, coconut mushrooms, cinder toffee, Yorkshire mixtures, liquorice sticks, and lollies of all flavours under the sun.
- My granddad and uncle worked together in a sweet factory, so always had a healthy supply of coconut ice, jelly babies and sherbet dip.
- A sherbet powder was produced which could either be made into a fizzy drink, or sucked into the mouth, where it would likewise fizz.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.