- 1.1 (at fair) barraca (f) or puesto (m) de tiro al blancoMore example sentences1.2 (for drug-taking) [slang/argot]lugar que utilizan los drogadictos para inyectarse
More example sentences
- Nothing, it seems, has escaped the bullets, including many religious statues peppered with holes like target figures in a fairground shooting gallery.
- An artist named El Perro (Spanish, I guess) has creating a shooting gallery with an air gun that points at a view of a street corner, with cars and people occasionally passing across the frame.
- Conversely, the undefended pieces of your opponent are like targets in a shooting gallery.
- Measures selected for our first analysis pertain to the question: ‘Among injecting drug users, who is more likely to inject in shooting galleries?’
- Nonetheless, the literature is contradictory in terms of predicting which persons among illicit drug users are more likely to inject in shooting galleries as compared to injecting alone or elsewhere.
- In shooting galleries, drug users are able to illegally rent cubicles to inject drugs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.