- 1.1 (at fair) barraca (feminine) or puesto (masculine) de tiro al blancoMore example sentences1.2 (for drug-taking) [slang/argot][ lugar que utilizan los drogadictos para inyectarse ]
More example sentences
- Nothing, it seems, has escaped the bullets, including many religious statues peppered with holes like target figures in a fairground shooting gallery.
- An artist named El Perro (Spanish, I guess) has creating a shooting gallery with an air gun that points at a view of a street corner, with cars and people occasionally passing across the frame.
- Conversely, the undefended pieces of your opponent are like targets in a shooting gallery.
- Measures selected for our first analysis pertain to the question: ‘Among injecting drug users, who is more likely to inject in shooting galleries?’
- Nonetheless, the literature is contradictory in terms of predicting which persons among illicit drug users are more likely to inject in shooting galleries as compared to injecting alone or elsewhere.
- In shooting galleries, drug users are able to illegally rent cubicles to inject drugs.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.