Translation of shortsighted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2
(attitude/policy)corto de mirascon poca visión de futuroExample sentences
- To a short-sighted person, distant objects seem blurred, while near objects can be seen more clearly.
- Heavy computer use could be linked to glaucoma, especially among those who are short-sighted, fear researchers.
- The scientists suggest that the optic nerve in short-sighted users might be more sensitive to ‘computer stress’.
- This way of thinking is short-sighted and serves only to damage the nursing profession.
- This will lead to short-sighted, usually inappropriate responses in the short run.
- The decision to end the youth programme at Queen Mary Hospital was a very short-sighted decision.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than