- 1 (fish) pejerrey (m) (americano)More example sentences
- This consists of killifishes, herrings, sardines, gobies, silversides, anchovies small mullets, and lizardfishes to name a few.
- Inland silversides were particularly common prey of juvenile gar in Lake Texoma, making up 84% of the diet, with gamefishes accounting for less than 1% of the diet.
- Groups such as silversides, herrings and anchovies often congregate in feeding shoals numbering in the millions.
- 2 u (BrE) [Culin] corte de carne vacuna del cuarto traseroMore example sentences
- Less expensive cuts such as brisket, silverside or topside have plenty of collagen, a protein present in connective tissues.
- My roast veal was three rectangular pieces of beast with the grey, gristly flavour of school silverside.
- But how to make good use of the topside, silverside and thick flank was always less well understood.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.