- 1 (fish) pejerrey (m) (americano)More example sentences
- This consists of killifishes, herrings, sardines, gobies, silversides, anchovies small mullets, and lizardfishes to name a few.
- Inland silversides were particularly common prey of juvenile gar in Lake Texoma, making up 84% of the diet, with gamefishes accounting for less than 1% of the diet.
- Groups such as silversides, herrings and anchovies often congregate in feeding shoals numbering in the millions.
- 2 u (BrE) [Culin] corte de carne vacuna del cuarto traseroMore example sentences
- Less expensive cuts such as brisket, silverside or topside have plenty of collagen, a protein present in connective tissues.
- My roast veal was three rectangular pieces of beast with the grey, gristly flavour of school silverside.
- But how to make good use of the topside, silverside and thick flank was always less well understood.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.