- 1 (fish) pejerrey (masculine) (americano)More example sentences
- This consists of killifishes, herrings, sardines, gobies, silversides, anchovies small mullets, and lizardfishes to name a few.
- Inland silversides were particularly common prey of juvenile gar in Lake Texoma, making up 84% of the diet, with gamefishes accounting for less than 1% of the diet.
- Groups such as silversides, herrings and anchovies often congregate in feeding shoals numbering in the millions.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (British English/inglés británico) [Cookery/Cocina] corte de carne vacuna del cuarto traseroMore example sentences
- Less expensive cuts such as brisket, silverside or topside have plenty of collagen, a protein present in connective tissues.
- My roast veal was three rectangular pieces of beast with the grey, gristly flavour of school silverside.
- But how to make good use of the topside, silverside and thick flank was always less well understood.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.