- 1 (circumstances, position) situación (feminine) the police have the situation under control la policía tiene controlada la situación the international economic/political situation la situación económica/política internacional a crisis situation una (situación de) crisis in the classroom situation, children … en el ámbito de la clase, los niños … to save the situation salvar la situaciónMore example sentences
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
- 2 (job) [formal] empleo (masculine) situations vacant/wanted ofertas/demandas de empleo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.