Translation of situation in Spanish:
- 1 (circumstances, position) situación (feminine) the police have the situation under control la policía tiene controlada la situación the international economic/political situation la situación económica/política internacional a crisis situation una (situación de) crisis in the classroom situation, children … en el ámbito de la clase, los niños … to save the situation salvar la situaciónExample sentences
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
- 2 (job) [formal] empleo (masculine) situations vacant/wanted ofertas/demandas de empleo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.