adjective/adjetivo (-nier, -niest)
- 1 [person/arms] flaco, flacucho [colloquial/familiar]; (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], [space] estrecho, angosto (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- I was a skinny kid, not athletic or anything, but I wanted to go to the parties with the football players and stuff.
- These are the concerns that skinny people never have to think about.
- She sees skinny people on TV and in magazines and wants to look like them, but getting there is beyond her.
- Ultimately, Jessica's relationship dilemma feels about as agonising as choosing between a skinny decaf latte and a grande mochaccino.
- Or just grab a skinny cappuccino or latte for a low-calorie warm drink.
- Some of us even want a skinny mocha decaff latte with a twist.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.