Translation of skinny in Spanish:
adjective skinnier, skinniest
- 1(US) [colloquial] (space)
angosto (esp Latin America)Example sentences
- I was a skinny kid, not athletic or anything, but I wanted to go to the parties with the football players and stuff.
- These are the concerns that skinny people never have to think about.
- She sees skinny people on TV and in magazines and wants to look like them, but getting there is beyond her.
- Ultimately, Jessica's relationship dilemma feels about as agonising as choosing between a skinny decaf latte and a grande mochaccino.
- Or just grab a skinny cappuccino or latte for a low-calorie warm drink.
- Some of us even want a skinny mocha decaff latte with a twist.
- (US) [colloquial]the skinnyla información confidencialExample sentences
- You must possess a wonderful memory, not only for statistics and the inside skinny, but also for anecdotes.
- For those of you with regular jobs, here's the skinny.
- Here is the skinny on the matter from the Guardian.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.