adjective/adjetivo (-nier, -niest)
- 1 [person/arms] flaco, flacucho [colloquial/familiar]; (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], [space] estrecho, angosto (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- I was a skinny kid, not athletic or anything, but I wanted to go to the parties with the football players and stuff.
- These are the concerns that skinny people never have to think about.
- She sees skinny people on TV and in magazines and wants to look like them, but getting there is beyond her.
- Ultimately, Jessica's relationship dilemma feels about as agonising as choosing between a skinny decaf latte and a grande mochaccino.
- Or just grab a skinny cappuccino or latte for a low-calorie warm drink.
- Some of us even want a skinny mocha decaff latte with a twist.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.