Translation of slaughter in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of animals) ritual slaughterExample sentences1.2 (massacre)
- The course covers meat processing from slaughter to packaging, food preparation and export compliance, health and safety, and communication skills.
- Both pathogens can colonise the intestines of beef cattle and get into the food chain during slaughter at the abattoir.
- The Bible records many examples of the slaughter of animals for food, products or purpose.
- Yet Amin took the use of murder as a way of dealing with all enemies, real or imagined, to new heights in Uganda and conducted his campaign of slaughter with cruel relish.
- Those possibilities, it seems, now extend to violent slaughter of the type previously monopolised by male action heroes.
- Brutal conquests to be sure, his bloody wake of slaughter in the violent thirteenth century led to the murder of untold millions.
- 1.1 (kill)(civilians/troops)1.2 (defeat) [colloquial]
masacrar(opponent/team)we were slaughtered in the final
darle una paliza a [colloquial]nos dieron una paliza en la final [colloquial]Example sentences
- Bradford took the morning's foursomes 8-4 with Ian Martin and Roche slaughtering their opponents 7 & 6.
- In the first game of the summer cup, Walkers' dominoes team were slaughtered.
- I'm going ‘ah no, I've just got away’ but up we went and I got hammered, absolutely slaughtered.
- When I say meat, I do mean slaughtered animals killed for food.
- I don't have a moral dilemma when it comes to slaughtering animals for food, just so long as it is done humanely.
- Thus, even though nomads have to get much of their food by slaughtering animals from their herds, their way of life is still religiously respectable.
- The new powers will enable the Executive to slaughter pet birds - and even dogs and cats.
- The three feuding groups adopted extremely cruel methods to slaughter each other and engage in ethnic cleansing.
- If these officials are telling the truth, they gave in because they believed NATO was about to destroy urban Serbia and slaughter the civilian population.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.