- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (in standards, schedule) baja (f), bajón (m)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Technology/Tecnología] patinaje (masculine)
More example sentences
- The experience of defence equipment procurement in the UK since the second world war is a story liberally strewn with cost overruns and timetable slippages, often on a massive scale.
- These included streamlining training practices and eliminating slippages in deliveries.
- The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the riskiest time for such slippages.
- The registration process creates slippage: each of the four colors, plus black, are printed over one another.
- This suggests that some process other than enzyme slippage is contributing to the high level of diversity in this region.
- Microsatellite lengths change over evolutionary time through a process of replication slippage.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.