- 1.1 u c (in standards, schedule) baja (f), bajón (m)More example sentences1.2 u [Tech] patinaje (m)
More example sentences
- The experience of defence equipment procurement in the UK since the second world war is a story liberally strewn with cost overruns and timetable slippages, often on a massive scale.
- These included streamlining training practices and eliminating slippages in deliveries.
- The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the riskiest time for such slippages.
- The registration process creates slippage: each of the four colors, plus black, are printed over one another.
- This suggests that some process other than enzyme slippage is contributing to the high level of diversity in this region.
- Microsatellite lengths change over evolutionary time through a process of replication slippage.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.