Translation of slippage in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (in standards, schedule)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (Technology)
- The experience of defence equipment procurement in the UK since the second world war is a story liberally strewn with cost overruns and timetable slippages, often on a massive scale.
- These included streamlining training practices and eliminating slippages in deliveries.
- The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the riskiest time for such slippages.
- The registration process creates slippage: each of the four colors, plus black, are printed over one another.
- This suggests that some process other than enzyme slippage is contributing to the high level of diversity in this region.
- Microsatellite lengths change over evolutionary time through a process of replication slippage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.