- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (in standards, schedule) baja (f), bajón (m)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Technology/Tecnología] patinaje (masculine)
More example sentences
- The experience of defence equipment procurement in the UK since the second world war is a story liberally strewn with cost overruns and timetable slippages, often on a massive scale.
- These included streamlining training practices and eliminating slippages in deliveries.
- The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the riskiest time for such slippages.
- The registration process creates slippage: each of the four colors, plus black, are printed over one another.
- This suggests that some process other than enzyme slippage is contributing to the high level of diversity in this region.
- Microsatellite lengths change over evolutionary time through a process of replication slippage.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...