- 1 (swamp) cenagal (masculine)More example sentences
- The main landscape feature is endless peat bog, surrounded by marsh, leading into morasses, sloughs and quagmires.
- Crappie and maybe a few largemouth bass had been the alleged focus of this June morning fishing a swamp slough in southeast Texas.
- Creeks, sloughs, bayous, and swamps, including a large cypress swamp at the base of Crowley's Ridge, ran around the town.
- 2 (dead tissue) escara (feminine)
slough offverb + adverb + object/verbo + adverbio + complemento 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] [skin] mudar de 1.2 [responsibility] librarse de; [characteristic] deshacerse* de to slough off a habit abandonar una costumbre