Translation of slovenly in Spanish:
adjective -lier, -liest
- Yet despite his slovenly appearance, somehow Araki is always followed by lovely young ladies in kimonos and gangs of sharp-dressed yes men.
- But, you also say that the big boss doesn't take your co-worker's slovenly appearance quite as seriously as you do.
- The primary point of the character is to provide a source of gross-out humor, as the group reacts to his slovenly appearance and phlegmy cough.
- But T-shirts stretched over protruding bellies, shorts exposing hairy legs, and toes sprouting out of sandals are not casual - they're slovenly.
- Then again, if he's objecting to your haphazard grammar and slovenly spelling, he has a point.
- You can't let it out of control, though, otherwise you'll grow slovenly and disgusting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.