Translation of slovenly in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-lier, -liest)
- [work/grammar] descuidado; [person] desaliñado, desaseadoExample sentences
- Yet despite his slovenly appearance, somehow Araki is always followed by lovely young ladies in kimonos and gangs of sharp-dressed yes men.
- But, you also say that the big boss doesn't take your co-worker's slovenly appearance quite as seriously as you do.
- The primary point of the character is to provide a source of gross-out humor, as the group reacts to his slovenly appearance and phlegmy cough.
- But T-shirts stretched over protruding bellies, shorts exposing hairy legs, and toes sprouting out of sandals are not casual - they're slovenly.
- Then again, if he's objecting to your haphazard grammar and slovenly spelling, he has a point.
- You can't let it out of control, though, otherwise you'll grow slovenly and disgusting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.