- 1.1 (person) fumador, (masculine, feminine) he's a heavy smoker fuma mucho smoker's cough tos (feminine) de fumadorMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Railways/Ferrocarriles] compartimento (masculine)/vagón (masculine) or carro (masculine) de fumadores is this a smoker? ¿se puede fumar aquí?
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.