Translation of smooch in Spanish:
- [colloquial]besuquearsea good song to smooch touna buena canción para bailar amarteladosExample sentences
- Lovers walked together against the flowers, or sat on a bench, smooching to their hearts' delight.
- I gulped as they smooched - for quite a long time, too - and wished more than anything that it was me he was kissing.
- Grayson and I spent a lot of time together, rolling around, sitting in laps, and being smooched.
- Although some of the lyrics aren't appropriate, I love this song all the same… and I would love to be dancing and smooching up against my man to it.
- 1.1 (kiss)(American English)1.2 (kiss and close embrace) (British English) (no plural) to have a smooch (with somebody)
beso (masculine)besuquearse (con alguien)Example sentences
- Confetti was all around and Chris and I planted a big smooch on each other.
- The spirited young girl wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, giving him a big smooch on the cheek.
- I once saw a young girl from the audience land a smooch on the cheek of a stoutly-built male singer, whose singing was notoriously out of tune.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.