Translation of snare in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (to catch animals)Example sentences1.2 (ploy, plan) it's just a snare and a delusion
no es más que un engañoExample sentences
- Most poachers used silent and invisible methods such as wire snares and jaw traps to capture their quarry, be it deer or tigers.
- How many snares would a single hunter set in the forest?
- In her diary entry for 4 June 1832, Sally Brown noted catching two partridges, probably using snares.
- Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
- Artists have been consciously aware for a very long time of the conflict between aesthetic image and reality and the fact that this conflict poses a specific set of contradictions, difficulties and potential snares.
- Perhaps, if those children received help at this early stage, they might not fall permanently into the vicious snare of shyness which can leave adults, like Lynne Crawford, reflecting sadly on a life of missed opportunities.
- (rabbit/bird)how did he manage to snare such a pretty wife?
atrapar¿cómo pudo cazar or atrapar a una mujer tan bonita?Example sentences
- Concerned fishermen put pilchard bait on a rock, snared the bird and cut the nylon away.
- Paying no attention, other men were trying to snare birds with their shirts.
- They used a quad bike and a hurling net to snare the pig who had captured the front page readers for the past three weeks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.