- 1.1 (person) sniffle1More example sentences1.2 [dog/badger] resoplar
More example sentences
- My mother and I watched the film in the early-evening gloom, snuffling, our noses emptying steadily into our Kleenexes.
- Carrie was sitting at the kitchen table, crying, and snuffling and blowing her nose.
- She lay facing the wall, snuffling quietly, tousling her kitty's head.
- Then I could hear one thing more: the Dog was snuffling.
- The horse snuffled at his neck, but the boy continued to cry.
- The bear is snuffling and snorting and looking around the picnic table for more food.