- 1 (of substance) soluble soluble
insth soluble enalgo water-/fat-soluble vitamins vitaminas (feminine plural) hidrosolubles/liposolublesMore example sentences
- The respiratory gases exchange freely across the membrane, because oxygen and carbon dioxide are soluble in lipid.
- For example inorganic salts are generally soluble in water but not in organic solvents.
- Unlike silver nitrate, silver chloride is not soluble in water, but it seemed more promising.
- 2 [problem/mystery] soluble it is not an easily soluble problem/question no es un problema/una cuestión de fácil soluciónMore example sentences
- Not all problems are soluble, not all risks can be hedged at acceptable cost.
- By providing methods of determining which problems are soluble, Kleene's work led to the study of which functions can be computed.
- The problem is easily soluble - get the oil hotter and the batter thinner.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.