Translation of solvent in Spanish:
- 1 [company/person] solventeExample sentences
- Therefore, credit spreads tend to zero for the short-term debt of a solvent firm.
- It simply decides that on the facts of that case the parent company in question had a legitimate interest in preserving and maximising the assets of its solvent subsidiary.
- WorldCom, although still very much in operation, has been losing market share to its solvent rivals.
- 2 [Chemistry/Química] disolvente, solventeExample sentences
- Some examples of solvent chemicals are paint thinners, most penetrating sealers, D-Limonene, and alcohol.
- Four different solvent media were considered: octane, tetrahydrofuran, acetonitrile, and water.
- Sometimes surfactants are mixed into solvent sealers so that the residue will mix with water for easier cleanup afterwards.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a