- 1.1 [growth/activity] irregular, discontinuoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] [pain/jerks/cough] espasmódico
More example sentences
- The orchestra comes to life in spasmodic bursts.
- The band bring abrasive but melodic rock that comes complete with spasmodic on-stage performance.
- She gives a last little spasmodic lunge and then pulls away and takes a deep breath.
- Hiccups are the spasmodic, involuntary contraction of the diaphragm that is caused by irritation of the nerves that supply these muscles.
- In a letter to Emily Howland, Washington described Benson as ‘whimsical, spasmodic and rather superficial.’
- The oil is topically applied to relieve spasmodic pains.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.