- 1.1 [growth/activity] irregular, discontinuoMore example sentences1.2 [Med] [pain/jerks/cough] espasmódico
More example sentences
- The orchestra comes to life in spasmodic bursts.
- The band bring abrasive but melodic rock that comes complete with spasmodic on-stage performance.
- She gives a last little spasmodic lunge and then pulls away and takes a deep breath.
- Hiccups are the spasmodic, involuntary contraction of the diaphragm that is caused by irritation of the nerves that supply these muscles.
- In a letter to Emily Howland, Washington described Benson as ‘whimsical, spasmodic and rather superficial.’
- The oil is topically applied to relieve spasmodic pains.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.