- 1.1 (expert) especialista (mf); (before n) [knowledge/dictionary/shop] especializadoMore example sentences1.2 [Med] especialista (mf) you should go and see a specialist tendrías que consultar a un especialista heart specialist especialista (mf) de corazón, cardiólogo, -ga (m,f)
More example sentences
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.