Translation of specialist in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expert)(before noun) (knowledge/dictionary/shop)
especializadoExample sentences1.2 (Medicine) you should go and see a specialist
tendrías que consultar a un especialistaheart specialistespecialista (masculine and feminine) de corazón
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
cardiólogo, (-ga) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.