- 1.1 (expert) especialista (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [knowledge/dictionary/shop] especializadoMore example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] especialista (masculine and feminine) you should go and see a specialist tendrías que consultar a un especialista heart specialist especialista (mf) de corazón, cardiólogo, (m,f)
More example sentences
- The law firm was a leading specialist in the new field of information technology.
- Andrew is a specialist in the field who.
- A prerequisite to serving as an expert witness is being qualified and credentialed as a specialist in the field being examined.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- The world's first formal program to train medical specialists, opened in 1915.
- They are now seeking to appoint a medical specialist through Health Services Australia.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.