Translation of speck in Spanish:
- 1 (spot, stain)manchita (feminine)I watched them until they were specks in the skyme quedé mirándolos hasta que no eran más que unos puntos en el cieloExample sentences
- Floaters are tiny spots or specks that seem to float across your eyes.
- They are tiny specks admittedly but of such a vivid blue you can spot them a mile off.
- From here the panorama was different and the foreground had rolling hills dotted by tiny, shiny specks which were actually slate tiled roofs reflecting sunlight.
- Hens herd their chicks from the shade of one log to the next, searching for specks of grain along the way.
- Aside from the occasional specks of dirt and some light grain in dawn/dusk and night scenes, it is a soft transfer but respectable for a twenty-three year old film.
- Riders were arriving with red dirt caked on thick to their faces, with specks of dirt attaching themselves to each singular pore and whisker.
- 2 (particle, tiny bit) a speck of dust/sootuna mota de polvo/hollínthe wool has specks of red and blue in itla lana tiene motitas or pintitas rojas y azules
- (usually passive) the blanket was specked with bloodla manta estaba salpicada de sangrehis beard is specked with gray
la manta tenía manchitas de sangretiene la barba entrecanaExample sentences
- She played with the edges of the turquoise colored polka dots specking her pajama bottoms.
- Blood spurted everywhere, some specked Wythene's face.
- They both had the same color hair (although Eric's was specked with gray and white,) and the attitude had to run in their blood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.