Translation of spelling in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (system, ability) ortografía (feminine) to be good/bad at spelling tener* buena/mala ortografíaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of a word) grafía (feminine), ortografía (feminine) there are several spellings of this word esta palabra tiene varias grafías or ortografías, esta palabra se escribe de varias maneras
- But when the activity involved spelling, it was up to me.
- We are not anarchists when it comes to spelling or punctuation of written Standard English.
- For example, the language arts course consists of four subject areas: capitalization, punctuation, word usage and spelling.
- This is a logical finding, given that spelling is a verbal ability.
- Rapidly deteriorating, Charlie's punctuation and spelling worsen and he prays that he may retain the ability to read and write.
- You can probably tell by my writing, and my spelling and grammar, that I've had some learning since I've been out here.
- As a result, hundreds of words have the same spellings in both languages, which also share a battery of Latin affixes.
- Mayo County Council will encourage the use of the Irish language and the use of native Irish spelling of place names in the naming of housing developments.
- We wrote out the correct spelling of his name, along with a phonetic pronunciation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a