Translation of spleen in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] bazo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (anger) [literary/literario] ira (feminine), cólera (feminine) to vent one's spleen (on sb) desahogar* su ( or mi etc) ira or cólera (contra algn)
- Glass particles were found in the pulmonary capillaries, livers, kidneys, spleens, and intestinal walls of animals studied.
- These lesions have been reported in the brain, 3 lymph nodes, 4 spleens, 5 lungs, 6 and several other sites.
- The lateral approach provides an excellent view of the splenic vessels, pancreas, and accessory spleens.
- No sisterhood here: both Anna and Claire vent their spleen upon her with hilariously withering spite.
- Every now and again - usually these days in grand slam finals - they get the chance to vent their spleen and lay into each other in public.
- So blogging will be light for the next two weeks or so, until I find a new equilibrium, or a compelling reason to vent my spleen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.