- 1.1 [Anat] bazo (m)More example sentences1.2 (anger) [literario/literary] ira (f), cólera (f) to vent one's spleen (on sb) desahogar* su ( or mi etc) ira or cólera (contra algn)
More example sentences
- Glass particles were found in the pulmonary capillaries, livers, kidneys, spleens, and intestinal walls of animals studied.
- These lesions have been reported in the brain, 3 lymph nodes, 4 spleens, 5 lungs, 6 and several other sites.
- The lateral approach provides an excellent view of the splenic vessels, pancreas, and accessory spleens.
- No sisterhood here: both Anna and Claire vent their spleen upon her with hilariously withering spite.
- Every now and again - usually these days in grand slam finals - they get the chance to vent their spleen and lay into each other in public.
- So blogging will be light for the next two weeks or so, until I find a new equilibrium, or a compelling reason to vent my spleen.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)