Translation of spontaneous in Spanish:
- 1.1 [act/gesture/person] espontáneoExample sentences1.2 [growth/movement] espontáneo spontaneous combustion o ignition combustión (feminine) espontánea
- Both improvisation and the musical hold the contradictory idea that spontaneous performance is available to all and that some people are more spontaneous or open than others.
- Everything from Finny's appearance to his walk to his personality is natural and spontaneous.
- Whistler's charm was genuine and completely spontaneous.
- She's so lively and smiley that her responses to the audience seem entirely unforced and spontaneous.
- The audience alternated compulsive chatter with breathless silence, and there were three or four mid-film bouts of spontaneous, delighted applause.
- For the second time in the festival, the crowd broke into spontaneous cheers and applause as the village women stood up against the oppressive regime of their village.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.