Translation of spontaneous in Spanish:
- 1.1(act/gesture/person)Example sentences1.2
(growth/movement)spontaneous combustion o ignitionExample sentences
- Both improvisation and the musical hold the contradictory idea that spontaneous performance is available to all and that some people are more spontaneous or open than others.
- Everything from Finny's appearance to his walk to his personality is natural and spontaneous.
- Whistler's charm was genuine and completely spontaneous.
- She's so lively and smiley that her responses to the audience seem entirely unforced and spontaneous.
- The audience alternated compulsive chatter with breathless silence, and there were three or four mid-film bouts of spontaneous, delighted applause.
- For the second time in the festival, the crowd broke into spontaneous cheers and applause as the village women stood up against the oppressive regime of their village.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...