- 1.1 [act/gesture/person] espontáneoMore example sentences1.2 [growth/movement] espontáneo spontaneous combustion o ignition combustión (f) espontánea spontaneous generation [Biol] generación (f) espontánea
More example sentences
- Both improvisation and the musical hold the contradictory idea that spontaneous performance is available to all and that some people are more spontaneous or open than others.
- Everything from Finny's appearance to his walk to his personality is natural and spontaneous.
- Whistler's charm was genuine and completely spontaneous.
- She's so lively and smiley that her responses to the audience seem entirely unforced and spontaneous.
- The audience alternated compulsive chatter with breathless silence, and there were three or four mid-film bouts of spontaneous, delighted applause.
- For the second time in the festival, the crowd broke into spontaneous cheers and applause as the village women stood up against the oppressive regime of their village.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...