Translation of spontaneous in Spanish:
- 1.1 [act/gesture/person] espontáneoExample sentences1.2 [growth/movement] espontáneo spontaneous combustion o ignition combustión (feminine) espontánea
- Both improvisation and the musical hold the contradictory idea that spontaneous performance is available to all and that some people are more spontaneous or open than others.
- Everything from Finny's appearance to his walk to his personality is natural and spontaneous.
- Whistler's charm was genuine and completely spontaneous.
- She's so lively and smiley that her responses to the audience seem entirely unforced and spontaneous.
- The audience alternated compulsive chatter with breathless silence, and there were three or four mid-film bouts of spontaneous, delighted applause.
- For the second time in the festival, the crowd broke into spontaneous cheers and applause as the village women stood up against the oppressive regime of their village.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.