Translation of stature in Spanish:
- 1.1 (status) talla (feminine) moral stature talla moral a writer of international stature un escritor de talla internacional a person of stature una persona importante or destacadaExample sentences1.2 (height) [formal] estatura (feminine), talla (feminine)
- The Sunday Herald's business section is growing in stature - and broadening its horizons.
- Manager Gerard Houllier believes Owen is growing in stature in more ways then one.
- My course was engrossing, and it was taught by lawyers and academics of stature and reputation.
- Short in stature and built along sturdy lines, his fingers ended in lengthy claws and his canines glinted sharply.
- Hadn't a clue how to defend himself and despite his height and stature was the smallest person in the school.
- Colley has the height and physical stature to cause problems in any defence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the