Translation of storage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of goods)(of water) almacenamiento (masculine)(of electricity) acumulación (feminine)to put one's furniture into storagemandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamuebles(before noun) storage room we have plenty of storage spacetenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosasExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Computing)
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
Example sentences1.3 (cost)
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.