Translation of storage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of goods)(of water)(of electricity)to put one's furniture into storage(before noun) storage room we have plenty of storage spacemandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamueblestenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosasExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Computing)
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
Example sentences1.3 (cost)
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.