Translation of strategy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -gies)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (art, practice) estrategia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (plan) estrategia (feminine) to adopt a strategy adoptar una estrategia the government's economic strategy la estrategia económica del gobierno
- Stalin felt that the key to victory was as much political and economic strategy as military.
- In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy.
- The same is true for military strategy, which does not only refer to army training.
- We will have to agree strategies and design policies that will make things happen differently.
- Organisers hope the conference can help develop new strategies and new marketing programmes.
- The strategy is a national strategy and it is designed to benefit the whole country.
- Could it be that a trade association run by bankers would adopt a military strategy of its own?
- Attacking enemy strategies still requires a strategy of your own: who is likely to be your enemy?
- He then developed a strategy for attacking the Hedjaz railway, the Turkish supply line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.