Translation of strategy in Spanish:
noun plural -gies
- 1.1 uncountable (art, practice)Example sentences1.2 countable (plan) to adopt a strategy
the government's economic strategyadoptar una estrategiala estrategia económica del gobiernoExample sentences
- Stalin felt that the key to victory was as much political and economic strategy as military.
- In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy.
- The same is true for military strategy, which does not only refer to army training.
- We will have to agree strategies and design policies that will make things happen differently.
- Organisers hope the conference can help develop new strategies and new marketing programmes.
- The strategy is a national strategy and it is designed to benefit the whole country.
- Could it be that a trade association run by bankers would adopt a military strategy of its own?
- Attacking enemy strategies still requires a strategy of your own: who is likely to be your enemy?
- He then developed a strategy for attacking the Hedjaz railway, the Turkish supply line.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.