- 1 1.1 (narrow band) raya (f), lista (f) a white shirt with blue stripes una camisa blanca con rayas or listas azulesMore example sentences1.2 [Military/Militar] galón (masculine) to get/lose one's stripes ser* ascendido/degradado
More example sentences
- I bought a black sleeveless Lycra shirt with yellow and white diagonal stripes across the chest.
- A short-sleeved turquoise T-shirt with horizontal white stripes was found near her body.
- I asked this young woman dressed in a black blouse and black skirt both of which had white pin stripes.
- The epaulettes on the choker tunic of his black naval uniform bore the four stripes of his rank.
- He was being so proud in his uniform, showing the stripes of his rank and smiling that smile.
- Rifle squad leaders and weapon platoon section heads donned staff sergeant stripes.
- 2 (type) people of all political stripes gente de todas las tendencias (políticas) two women of similar stripe dos mujeres del mismo corte or tipo
- 3 (lash) [archaic/arcaico] azote (masculine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...