Translation of stripe in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (narrow band) raya (feminine), lista (feminine) a white shirt with blue stripes una camisa blanca con rayas or listas azulesExample sentences1.2 [Military/Militar] galón (masculine) to get/lose one's stripes ser* ascendido/degradado
- I bought a black sleeveless Lycra shirt with yellow and white diagonal stripes across the chest.
- A short-sleeved turquoise T-shirt with horizontal white stripes was found near her body.
- I asked this young woman dressed in a black blouse and black skirt both of which had white pin stripes.
- The epaulettes on the choker tunic of his black naval uniform bore the four stripes of his rank.
- He was being so proud in his uniform, showing the stripes of his rank and smiling that smile.
- Rifle squad leaders and weapon platoon section heads donned staff sergeant stripes.
- 2 (type) people of all political stripes gente de todas las tendencias (políticas) two women of similar stripe dos mujeres del mismo corte or tipo
- 3 (lash) [archaic] azote (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.