- pasear(se), dar* un paseo they strolled through the park se paseaban por el parque to stroll along pasear(se) I strolled down to the river to watch the boats me di un paseo hasta el río a mirar los botes they strolled in three hours late entraron tan tranquilos con tres horas de retraso she strolled up to me se me acercó con aire despreocupado they strolled through the first round la primera vuelta fue para ellos un paseoMore example sentences
- Matt Saunders strolled casually down the icy street, a thick black toque pulled snugly over his curly brown hair.
- We began to stroll casually down the street.
- He tucked his hands into the pant pockets as he casually strolled down the monolithic hallway.
- paseo (masculine) we had o took a little stroll around town (nos) dimos un paseo or (nos) fuimos de paseo por la ciudad let's go for a stroll vamos a pasear or a dar un paseoMore example sentences
- The festival offers a week of organised walks ranging from short strolls to challenging long distance routes.
- Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.
- There are a number of well-marked trails offering interesting walks ranging from short pleasant strolls to serious full-day hikes.