- 1 (person) paseante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
- 2 (pushchair) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sillita (feminine) (de paseo), cochecito (masculine), carreola (feminine) (Mexico/México)More example sentences
- From the street, there was the sound of police sirens, the bus hitting the stroller and an assortment of screams and squealing brakes.
- We're taking the car seat and a stroller and all the toys that distract her for more than fractions of actual seconds.
- Tverskaya Street, the capital's principal artery, is filled with strollers, late-model cars, and outdoor cafés.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.