- 1 u c (composition, organization) estructura (f) he has good bone structure tiene buenas facciones (pómulos salientes etc) the company's career structure la estructura del escalafón de la compañía tax structure [Fin] sistema (m) impositivoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 c (thing constructed) construcción (f)More example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
- [argument/novel/speech] estructurar you have to learn to structure your time tienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempoMore example sentences
- We work in routine service industry jobs structured by low pay with shift patterns dictated by childcare.
- The play is a syllogism, and, to function perfectly, it must be structured perfectly.
- Finally I was going to tell him, after a whole day of structuring my speech together, I was going to tell it to his face.