Translation of studio in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Art, Music, Photography) exercise studioExample sentences
- In the past, these brick relics have seen service as artists' studios, photographers' darkrooms and birdwatchers' huts.
- There she opened Frenchman's Art Gallery and Studios, a cooperative studio and gallery where artists would work in the same space.
- In 1874 Monet's Impression, Sunrise was shown at the first exhibition of a group of independent artists in the studio of the photographer Nadar.
Example sentences1.2 (Cinema, Radio, Television) film/TV studios
- The biggest impact on her early career came when she teamed up with Jon Hendricks and Dave Lambert, and the trio created a new sound in the recording studios.
- The business has been expanded because of its revolutionary way of giving online access to professional recording studios for any amount of work without incurring hourly fees.
- The county has two main professional recording studios, which can be hired by the hour or by the day.
estudios de cine/TV(before noun) the studio audienceel público presente en el estudioExample sentences
- In the practice studio, this exercise lasts thirty minutes and propels performers into a trance.
- Last night at the dance studio, we practiced the rueda.
- Once renovations are complete, the new building will host four spacious dance studios as well as office and storage space.
Example sentences1.3 (company)
- Over the past three years, Rank has sold off holiday centres, cinemas, nightclubs, pubs and film studios.
- There were seven studios, the cinemas and maybe TV if your film was really popular.
- Tracking is how studios tend to estimate what kind of traction their film has.
estudios (masculine plural)Example sentences1.4studio (apartment o (in British English also) flat)
- Colleagues say that he has been relying on snatches of food and drink from the hospitality rooms of television studios.
- There is no applause, so perhaps this performance was recorded in the studios for a later broadcast.
- Presenter Everard Davy will host the breakfast programme from the studio in the school and some of the pupils will broadcast live during the programme.
- They include senior representatives from all the major film and television studios.
- Now, Burbank is the home to many film and television studios, including NBC, Universal, Disney, Warner Brothers.
- By the immediate pre-war stage, the major film studios were already producing pin-up shots of their stars which were sent out as pre-film release publicity teasers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.