- [colloquial/familiar] his wife is a real stunner su mujer es despampanante [colloquial/familiar] the car was a stunner el coche era una maravillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The central slow movement is a solemn stunner - very beautiful, without one false or lazy note.
- Seriously, the girls out there at the moment are just stunners - I mean they must spend hours, if not all day, getting ready.
- It si not only a great looker on the outside, it's a real stunner within the cabin too.
- The real stunner came with his closing comment, that the defendant did not look like he would speed.
- But the real stunner is that he is pulling 6% of the vote.
- But the real stunner is this: The biggest winners from the faster productivity growth of the 1990s were workers, not investors.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to