Translation of stunner in Spanish:
- [colloquial/familiar] his wife is a real stunner su mujer es despampanante [colloquial/familiar] the car was a stunner el coche era una maravillaExample sentences
- The central slow movement is a solemn stunner - very beautiful, without one false or lazy note.
- Seriously, the girls out there at the moment are just stunners - I mean they must spend hours, if not all day, getting ready.
- It si not only a great looker on the outside, it's a real stunner within the cabin too.
- The real stunner came with his closing comment, that the defendant did not look like he would speed.
- But the real stunner is that he is pulling 6% of the vote.
- But the real stunner is this: The biggest winners from the faster productivity growth of the 1990s were workers, not investors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.