Translation of stunner in Spanish:
- [colloquial/familiar] his wife is a real stunner su mujer es despampanante [colloquial/familiar] the car was a stunner el coche era una maravillaExample sentences
- The central slow movement is a solemn stunner - very beautiful, without one false or lazy note.
- Seriously, the girls out there at the moment are just stunners - I mean they must spend hours, if not all day, getting ready.
- It si not only a great looker on the outside, it's a real stunner within the cabin too.
- The real stunner came with his closing comment, that the defendant did not look like he would speed.
- But the real stunner is that he is pulling 6% of the vote.
- But the real stunner is this: The biggest winners from the faster productivity growth of the 1990s were workers, not investors.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas