- [colloquial/familiar] his wife is a real stunner su mujer es despampanante [colloquial/familiar] the car was a stunner el coche era una maravillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The central slow movement is a solemn stunner - very beautiful, without one false or lazy note.
- Seriously, the girls out there at the moment are just stunners - I mean they must spend hours, if not all day, getting ready.
- It si not only a great looker on the outside, it's a real stunner within the cabin too.
- The real stunner came with his closing comment, that the defendant did not look like he would speed.
- But the real stunner is that he is pulling 6% of the vote.
- But the real stunner is this: The biggest winners from the faster productivity growth of the 1990s were workers, not investors.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.