- [colloquial/familiar] his wife is a real stunner su mujer es despampanante [familiar/colloquial] the car was a stunner el coche era una maravillaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The central slow movement is a solemn stunner - very beautiful, without one false or lazy note.
- Seriously, the girls out there at the moment are just stunners - I mean they must spend hours, if not all day, getting ready.
- It si not only a great looker on the outside, it's a real stunner within the cabin too.
- The real stunner came with his closing comment, that the defendant did not look like he would speed.
- But the real stunner is that he is pulling 6% of the vote.
- But the real stunner is this: The biggest winners from the faster productivity growth of the 1990s were workers, not investors.
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...