- 1 1.1 (to paper, magazine) suscriptor, -tora (m,f); (to cable TV, concert season) abonado, -da (m,f); (to telephone service) (BrE) abonado, -da (m,f)More example sentences1.2 (to charity, fund) (BrE) she's been a generous subscriber to many charities ha contribuido regular y generosamente a muchas organizaciones benéficas 1.3 (for securities) suscriptor, -tora (m,f)
More example sentences
- I found myself speaking, recently, to a Muslim subscriber to The Ecologist.
- I do hope the Times is a good deal more diligent with the credit card data they collect from subscribers.
- I have been a subscriber to BusinessWeek for 10 years.
- The news is even better for Xbox Live subscribers.
- Depending on the system, self-installation is running at about 65 % to 95 % of new subscribers.
- Company officials had hoped to expand their services, offering end-to-end solutions to help cable companies implement new broadband subscriber services.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.