- 1 1.1 (to paper, magazine) suscriptor, (masculine, feminine); (to cable TV, concert season) abonado, (masculine, feminine); (to telephone service) (British English/inglés británico) abonado, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (to charity, fund) (British English/inglés británico) she's been a generous subscriber to many charities ha contribuido regular y generosamente a muchas organizaciones benéficas 1.3 (for securities) suscriptor, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- I found myself speaking, recently, to a Muslim subscriber to The Ecologist.
- I do hope the Times is a good deal more diligent with the credit card data they collect from subscribers.
- I have been a subscriber to BusinessWeek for 10 years.
- The news is even better for Xbox Live subscribers.
- Depending on the system, self-installation is running at about 65 % to 95 % of new subscribers.
- Company officials had hoped to expand their services, offering end-to-end solutions to help cable companies implement new broadband subscriber services.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.