Translation of sum in Spanish:
- 1 (calculation — in general) I'll have to do my sumsshe's very good at sumstengo que hacer cuentas or cálculoses muy buena en aritméticaExample sentences
- A perfect number is defined to be one which is equal to the sum of its aliquot parts.
- In fact the Egyptians only had fractions of this type and if the answer had not involved a unit fraction then the Egyptians would have written the fractional part as the sum of unit fractions.
- Find a right triangle having the property that the hypotenuse equals the sum of one leg plus the altitude on the hypotenuse.
- You saw crates of certain sizes, and then you would do your sums and then do your deductions from that.
- Have you ever wondered why your children seem to do their sums upside-down nowadays?
- She said: ‘I still have to do my sums and see if it is still a possibility for me.’
- 3 (of money)she spends vast sums on clothessuma (feminine) or cantidad (feminine) (de dinero)gasta muchísimo (dinero) en ropaExample sentences
- Is it right to spend vast sums of money funding expensive conferences?
- Most Japanese currently hold large sums of money in secure savings accounts that yield zero interest.
- The conman asks the person contacted to contribute a small sum of money to speed up the release of the funds.
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object 1.1 (summarize) the situation can be summed up in one word: chaos
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to