Translation of summer time in Spanish:
- (British English)horario (masculine) de veranoExample sentences
- This weekend we put the clocks ahead for summer time and I'll be able to cut through Soho Square on the way home every night.
- If you plan to be in London on that day, the time on your watch would be an hour later, because Britain will be using summer time (clocks moved forward an hour) in June.
- Kick off for Sunday afternoon matches is 3pm summer time, 2pm daylight saving time.
Definition of summer time in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.