Translation of summit in Spanish:
- 1 (of mountain) cumbre (feminine), cima (feminine) they climbed right to the summit subieron hasta la cumbre or cima at the summit of his career en la cumbre or cima de su carrera the summit of her ambition el súmmum de su ambición, su máxima ambiciónExample sentences
- The land rises abruptly to highland ridges with mountain summits as high as 3000 feet.
- There may be more spectacular mountains offering unforeseen horizons at their summits, but Blue Hill is an effortless peak to climb.
- Imperceptibly descending towards the mountain summit, it cast the land in an array of shadows.
- 2summit (conference) (conferencia (feminine)) cumbre (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.