Translation of summit in Spanish:
- 1 (of mountain) cumbre (feminine), cima (feminine) they climbed right to the summit subieron hasta la cumbre or cima at the summit of his career en la cumbre or cima de su carrera the summit of her ambition el súmmum de su ambición, su máxima ambiciónExample sentences
- The land rises abruptly to highland ridges with mountain summits as high as 3000 feet.
- There may be more spectacular mountains offering unforeseen horizons at their summits, but Blue Hill is an effortless peak to climb.
- Imperceptibly descending towards the mountain summit, it cast the land in an array of shadows.
- 2summit (conference) (conferencia (feminine)) cumbre (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the