Translation of summit in Spanish:
- 1 (of mountain) cumbre (feminine), cima (feminine) they climbed right to the summit subieron hasta la cumbre or cima at the summit of his career en la cumbre or cima de su carrera the summit of her ambition el súmmum de su ambición, su máxima ambiciónExample sentences
- The land rises abruptly to highland ridges with mountain summits as high as 3000 feet.
- There may be more spectacular mountains offering unforeseen horizons at their summits, but Blue Hill is an effortless peak to climb.
- Imperceptibly descending towards the mountain summit, it cast the land in an array of shadows.
- 2summit (conference) (conferencia (feminine)) cumbre (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.