Translation of superglue in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Cyanoacrylates adhesives (also referred to as superglues), which form high shear and tensile strength, can be used to join nearly all materials.
- While one develops molecule-size solar cells modeled on the way leaves gather energy, another is examining the adhesive properties of the blue mussel to make a waterproof superglue.
- A little superglue and no one will ever be the wiser.
- pegar con cola de contacto
pegar con supercolaExample sentences
- Either someone has superglued the bloody thing together or I am weak and defeated.
- One of the firefighters came in at 7pm and the pads had been superglued up at the front and back doors.
- A spokesman for the company said: ‘They also superglued the locks of the doors.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.