Translation of swift in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-er, -est)
- 1.1 [runner/movement/animal] veloz, rápido a swift-flowing river un río de corriente rápida swift-footed veloz, de pies ligeros [literary/literario]Example sentences1.2 [reply/reaction/denial] rápido he was swift to reply o in replying no tardó en contestar he was swift to anger [literary/literario] era propenso a arrebatos de ira
Example sentences1.3 (short, quick) [visit/look/phone call] rápido
- The beast is replaced with a thin, swift reptile that is capable taking sharp corners and hiding inside buildings.
- White and pale camels are much preferred by the men as mounts, especially those which are swift moving, sleek and pleasant to the eye.
- As one would expect, this is a very swift car, well capable of getting to 60 mph in less than six seconds and with a top speed beyond 150 mph.
- Her eyes quickly made a swift sweep of the people in the room.
- With his domestic problems and this illness, we all pray for a swift recovery.
- If Myles is reading this, hope the op went well and wish a swift recovery, looking forward to getting you back on the golf course
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.