- 1.1 [leather/hide] curtirMore example sentences1.2 [sun] poner* moreno, broncear, tostar*, quemar (AmL) 1.3
(tanned past p)[body/face] bronceado, morenoMore example sentences
- They also came from the odiferous chemicals used to tan animal hides into leather.
- On the second night, after a long day spent scraping and stretching and tanning a deer skin, he asked me what I was hiding from.
- The next day he taught us how to tan the skin, and make weapons and tools from the bones.
- It was a Japanese-American tanned girl with brown eyes, a red spaghetti strap dress with a yellow star and a wand.
- A few minutes later the door opened and a small, pretty tanned girl with straight brown hair walked in.
- The chiseled features had always been tanned deeply by the sun.
- (become suntanned) broncearse, ponerse* moreno, quemarse (AmL) to tan easily broncearse or ponerse* moreno con facilidad I don't tan yo no me pongo morenoMore example sentences
- He had pale skin, but it was March, and even then I understood that people tanned in summer and lost color in winter.
- In case you are thinking why there is a line above the gstring tanline, I was tanning with a rather high-waist normal bikini bottom at first.
- Whether you're tanning on the beach or staying cool at the mall, these glosses will be perfect for subtle shine or a high powered sheen.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.
- 1.1 (on skin) bronceado (m), moreno (m) (esp Esp) I've lost my tan se me ha ido el bronceado or (esp Esp) el moreno to have a deep tan estar* muy bronceado or morenoMore example sentences1.2 (color) habano (m)
More example sentences
- If you want the golden glow of a tan without exposure to damaging UV light, consider using sunless tanning products or bronzers.
- Develop golden tans and honour requests for autographs.
- Flawless skin and a radiant tan are key to complementing the clothing trends for spring and summer 2002.
- The puppies are both crossbred males, one is black and white and smooth-coated and the other is nearly all black with some tan colouring.
- They are usually brown, but can vary in colour from light tan to black.
- She was dressed in tan fishing overalls with a fishing hat, bulky black boots, and a pink T-shirt underneath.