- 1 c u (strong taste) sabor (m) fuerte; (sharp taste) acidez (f); (smell) olor (m) penetranteMore example sentences
- The balmy wind caressed their cheeks as they could taste the salty tang of the sea on their lips.
- Tasting the salty tang of my own sweat, I sighed tiredly.
- She had missed the smell of the sea, the salty tang to the breeze that brushed her cloak and her hair.
- 2 c (of blade) espiga (f)More example sentences
- The knife has a curvaceous handle with front and rear guards built into the full tang blade steel.
- This Japanese Sword Index has very detailed and thorough information about sword types, blades, tangs, even flaws.
- The models have concealed tangs inside the handles, again with one-piece construction of solid steel.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.