Translation of tang in Spanish:
- 1 c and u (strong taste) sabor (masculine) fuerte; (sharp taste) acidez (feminine); (smell) olor (masculine) penetranteExample sentences
- The balmy wind caressed their cheeks as they could taste the salty tang of the sea on their lips.
- Tasting the salty tang of my own sweat, I sighed tiredly.
- She had missed the smell of the sea, the salty tang to the breeze that brushed her cloak and her hair.
- 2 countable/numerable (of blade) espiga (feminine)Example sentences
- The knife has a curvaceous handle with front and rear guards built into the full tang blade steel.
- This Japanese Sword Index has very detailed and thorough information about sword types, blades, tangs, even flaws.
- The models have concealed tangs inside the handles, again with one-piece construction of solid steel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.