- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (strong taste) sabor (m) fuerte; (sharp taste) acidez (f); (smell) olor (m) penetranteMore example sentences
- The balmy wind caressed their cheeks as they could taste the salty tang of the sea on their lips.
- Tasting the salty tang of my own sweat, I sighed tiredly.
- She had missed the smell of the sea, the salty tang to the breeze that brushed her cloak and her hair.
- 2 countable/numerable (of blade) espiga (feminine)More example sentences
- The knife has a curvaceous handle with front and rear guards built into the full tang blade steel.
- This Japanese Sword Index has very detailed and thorough information about sword types, blades, tangs, even flaws.
- The models have concealed tangs inside the handles, again with one-piece construction of solid steel.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an