Translation of tariff in Spanish:
- 1 (price list) (British) postal/railway tarifftarifa postal/ferroviariabar tarifflista (feminine) de precios (de un bar)Example sentences
- Technology Telecom says its customers can save 20 per cent compared to BT's business tariffs and a 5 per cent discount on BT line charges.
- Some hotels have lowered their tariffs by between 30 and 50 per cent.
- Orange is marketing the SPV M1000 at business users, with calls and GPRS data connections billed according to the network's business tariffs.
- 2 (Economics)(before noun) (restrictions/preference)tariff barrier or wall
- Port tariffs are essentially price lists that encompass all the services and facilities provided by a port.
- "The tariff explicitly lists agro-machinery that enjoys duty free status, and our officers are guided by this tabulation," he said.
- The introduction of Value Added Tax in July 1999 enabled the government to remove tariffs and import duties.
- Both export taxes and import tariffs are used as policy tools to regulate cotton markets.
- Excises, tariffs, export duties, and taxes on particular goods have become relatively insignificant sources of state revenues in these advanced nations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.