Translation of temperament in Spanish:
- 1 countable (character) an artistic temperamentun temperamento artísticoExample sentences
- One's diet for example, can affect the body's temperaments and thus influence ones's intellectual moral character.
- Planetary characteristics are defined by these humoural temperaments where, as in nature, warmth and moisture promote health and vitality whilst cold and dryness are conducive to decay.
- In Hinduism you have many deities with various temperaments and nature, so you have the luxury of choosing and bonding with the deity which suits your nature.
- 2 uncountable (moodiness)mal genio (masculine)Example sentences
- Women with the aspect often have an excessively emotional temperament.
- His emotional and dramatic temperament is well suited to the imaginative and affective dimensions of Ignatian prayer.
- But his volatile temperament sometimes landed him in serious trouble with the authorities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.