- 1.1 c (character) temperamento (m) an artistic temperament un temperamento artísticoMore example sentences1.2 u (moodiness) mal genio (m)
More example sentences
- One's diet for example, can affect the body's temperaments and thus influence ones's intellectual moral character.
- Planetary characteristics are defined by these humoural temperaments where, as in nature, warmth and moisture promote health and vitality whilst cold and dryness are conducive to decay.
- In Hinduism you have many deities with various temperaments and nature, so you have the luxury of choosing and bonding with the deity which suits your nature.
- Women with the aspect often have an excessively emotional temperament.
- His emotional and dramatic temperament is well suited to the imaginative and affective dimensions of Ignatian prayer.
- But his volatile temperament sometimes landed him in serious trouble with the authorities.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...