Translation of temperament in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (character) temperamento (masculine) an artistic temperament un temperamento artísticoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (moodiness) mal genio (masculine)
- One's diet for example, can affect the body's temperaments and thus influence ones's intellectual moral character.
- Planetary characteristics are defined by these humoural temperaments where, as in nature, warmth and moisture promote health and vitality whilst cold and dryness are conducive to decay.
- In Hinduism you have many deities with various temperaments and nature, so you have the luxury of choosing and bonding with the deity which suits your nature.
- Women with the aspect often have an excessively emotional temperament.
- His emotional and dramatic temperament is well suited to the imaginative and affective dimensions of Ignatian prayer.
- But his volatile temperament sometimes landed him in serious trouble with the authorities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.