Translation of temperamental in Spanish:
- 1.1 (volatile, difficult) the car's being a bit temperamental latelyel coche está un poco caprichoso últimamenteExample sentences1.2 (innate)
- Tina bit her lip, wondering what kind of a mood her temperamental friend was in.
- He might be a volatile, temperamental person but, she did not think that he was actually dangerous.
- Her character is a fiery, temperamental woman who likes to get her own way.
- And there are temperamental differences among children.
- And these religious temperamental differences of course, they're very much prominent in their literary output and their way of life.
- Any mother of more than one child can see temperamental differences in her offspring almost from the moment of birth, qualities which only become more pronounced as her children age.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than